We can tailor any of our electricity plans to suit your business.
From your local cafe, florist or supermarket to schools, hospitals, corporate sites and the mining sector, our electricity plans can be tailored to suit businesses with various energy needs and demands.
Leverage our expertise as we continue to provide more choice and value in the Western Australian market, to support your business.
Choice of different pricing structures
Fixed flat rate
A convenient, single fixed electricity price.
Peak and off-peak rate
Take advantage of cheaper energy usage times.
Fully unbundled rates
Take control of your market , network and green charges.
Easy Energy Electricity
Medium & Large Business
Medium to large electricity using businesses can save up to 16% when compared to the regulated R3 Business Tariff* or receive up to 18% discount off the regulated L3 Business Tariff usage charges^.
- Competitive anytime use at a single flat rate
- Easy flat rate @ 29.00 c/kWh excl. GST
- Daily supply charge ($/Meter/Day): $1.74 excl. GST
- 12-month contract term
- Automatic direct debit
- Paperless billing
- If you want to exit your contract early an early termination fee will apply based on a minimum consumption requirement
- Available to customers who use over 160,000 kWh of electricity per annum.
- Not available to customers who are on the following Western Power network tariffs: RT5, RT6, RT7 or RT8. If you are on one of these tariffs please select the Custom Power option.
- This offer is subject to AGL | Perth Energy being satisfied of the customer’s credit worthiness.
- A meter upgrade may be required, and fees may apply. We will contact you should this be required before we progress your application.
* Estimated savings are indicative only calculated by comparing the charges incurred on the regulated R3 Business Tariff against the charges incurred on the Easy Energy Electricity (Medium & Large Business) product based on 300,000 kWh usage per annum with a peak usage of 57% and an off peak usage of 43% as at 1 July 2021. Actual percentage will vary based on how much electricity you consume and when electricity is consumed.
^ Maximum discount on consumption based components of the regulated Tariff L3 (general supply – low/medium voltage tariff) as at 1 July 2021 and not applicable to the regulated daily supply charge.
- Convenience of bundled electricity rate
- Never miss a bill with direct debit
- Direct access to your energy information through easy to use online portal
- Supporting a WA based company
Electricity Standard Form Contract
Our Electricity Standard Form Contract is available to all contestable electricity customers who use under 160,000 kWh per annum and charged at AGL | Perth Energy’s Standard Tariff.
- No minimum contract term
- No minimum spend