In the unfortunate event where you would like to lodge a complaint, please complete the Complaint form online or you can email or write to us via the details listed below.
When you send us a complaint, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. While your complaint is being looked into, we’ll keep you informed that you are aware of what’s happening with your complaint. We aim to resolve your complaint within 15 – 20 business days of you raising it. If your complaint is not about our products or services, we will do our best to direct you to the organisation you need to deal with.
How we handle complaints and disputes
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five business days, however in some cases this may take up to 10 business days.
- We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible, however in some cases this may take up to 20 business days.
- In investigating your complaint, we will use the information we have access to to help resolve your complaint. We will contact you if we require additional information.
- We will respond in writing and provide an explanation of the reasons behind our decision or the outcome.
In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or the outcome, you can escalate your complaint by contacting us to have your complaint reviewed by a senior employee. If you are a Small Use Customer (electricity consumption less than 160,000 kWh/annum), you have the right to take the complaint to the Energy and Water Ombudsman Western Australia. Click here to learn more.
How to lodge a complaint
You may lodge a complaint with us in any of the following ways. Please outline the specific areas of service or product that has not met with your satisfaction, and detail the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe we can investigate and resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
- Online: Complete and submit the form on this page
- Email: You can email your complaint to our Complaints Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Call (08) 9420 0300 during business hours. If you have hearing or speech difficulties call the National Relay Service on 1800 13 13 51. If you require language assistance, call the telephone interpreter service (TIS National) on 13 14 50.
- Post: Click here to download the Complaint Form, complete and return the form to “Complaints Team, PO Box 7971, Cloisters Square PO, WA 6850”
Alternatively, you can request for the Complaint Form to be posted to you by calling us on (08) 9420 0300 during business hours